Wednesday, August 30, 2006

had these headaches....

that are migraine strength!!! Yikes, I"m in super pain but seem to go away by lunch time!! ?? need to get to a doctor...

Jon got activated and deployed to Atlanta with the HUGE team of disaster medical assistants from around the country and Red Cross where they WAIT for the hurricane Ernesto to make his mark and then they will move accordingly... if it is much weaker than expected, he may end up coming home but if it does move up the coast (not too far North I hope!!!) then he will be gone for two weeks....

The guys have worked on the house all day yesterday windows are in and I think sub floor is completely done... of course, they are not here today! UGH...drives me crazy..

anyhoo, Erin has her K orientation tomorrow ... she is so nervous (so scared) she keeps saying... poor little thing I keep trying to re-assure her how fun it will be but she is really terrified.. she will be fine once she gets there...
she keeps telling me she is never going to college!!! I keep telling her to wait till she is 18 and I'll ask her and see what she says then! lol

Ryan is okay, same ole funny little man... doing his thing... one more week of vacation (i just gotta survive another week with him at home!) and then he starts back on the 7th..
Erins official day is the 6th... so next week, Thursday around 1pm... I'm going into the bedroom, shutting the door(setting the alarm) and falling asleep... despite the noise, dishes, etc... just because I can...and wake up around 3:30 to get them both off the bus...
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace, everyone,
hope all is well.
kim

No comments: