Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Office....

is the funniest show on television.... I am telling you.. if you have not watched it regularly, you have to !!! It cracks me up... anyone who works can relate to the show... the office manager is just hilarious... he is so stupid and the co workers genuine and annoying faces just say it all...
Jon and I sit and laugh for hours at this...
I so hope to get the box set for Christmas... he he and be able to laugh all the time..
laughing is really making me happy right now...
this week:
no Scenic Route design team
no piggy tails design team
no scrappers bliss design team
still waiting on memory makers masters (not likely) with over 500 apps and such talent that applies...
and KI memories colorful contest (another not likely)..
anyways, lots of gals are pretty disappointed this week because of all of the rejection but i guess my skin is thicker because even though it was alot of work to apply and would be nice to win, its just not the end of the world for me...
and things like the office dundee awards show just makes me smile...
so if you are having an off week... go watch the office... even though it won't take away any pain... it really does turn your frown into a smile and that is about all I can ask for !!!
peace,
kimo

2 comments:

Corinnexxx said...

we do not have that show here, but I bett it is fun to watch! Your attitude is perfect!

corinnexxx

JenSmack said...

people keep telling me to watch that show... it must be on at the same time as something else I watch. I need to start watching it!