Thursday, August 24, 2006

whirlwind of a week....

Yesterday I was at Right at home scrapbooking taking a class from the very popular and talented Elsie Flanigan... I took NO pictures because It was too darn hot!!! I almost passed out between all the scrap celebrities and the new products and the heat... it was all too much for me! lol
I had her autograph my tag book though which I will post later...
Ryan had his last day of Summer school which means for the next 2 weeks or so I'm on red alert... he is a stinker and gets into everything.. so my scrapping/ computer time will be cut WAY back.... It's all good though and we have a few mini day trips planned to Mystic and the zoo, etc... we also will do the free video store known as the Barrington library... they have a better assortment than blockbuster!

Scrapbookers don't forget to load your layouts over at As the World scraps for the contest in the gallery... the prize will be amazing.. Karen is very generous...
can you say, chipboard, prima flowers, alphabet tiles, rub ons, etc etc... so ENTER people!!!!
I'm off to root for my friend Jen Smack, who has moved on to round 3 of Last Scrapper Standing..for the Effer Dares... !!!! This is so amazing!
and wish me luck as I enter round two of the Ms scraptastic beauty pageant.. (its just scrpping but we joke alot about high heels and fake nails and boob tape!)
Its really just for fun and I'm laughing so hard at the references the girls have...
Reality TV can be very entertaining in the scrapbook part of the world...hee hee..
kim

No comments: