Monday, September 18, 2006

so over the weekend.....

I did like over 30 layouts!!!!!!!!!!! No flipping lie!!! can you believe it... kiddos were still recovering from being sick, it rained alot and I just kept creating... for the virtual crop over at ScrapVillage... those gals are cooky and fun and felt great meeting some new friends "online at least) and am very very proud of myself... no DT layouts, no pressure.... just pure fun
The challenges that were presented were awesome, real and so do-able and I love when you can complete the challenge, make a great page and then share it around or even try and get it pubbed....
last virtual crop I did I ended up with a bunch of caca... literally... the challenges were so abstract that they would never fit a call or even want to add them to a family album.. (I won't be visiting that site .. to be unmentioned!lol)
Scrapvillage also had a DT call. Even though I wasn't selected , I felt really great about the layouts I accomplished and the support I was given there.. they are a class act and I will be back soon...
Still no word from ATWS as to when the site will go down.. maybe after Oct 1??? I think that is the deadline... anyway, I posted my layouts so my obligations are done... I really hope it continues, the cause was good...
the house is progressing nicely... upstairs is framed and tomorrow they will finish the siding, etc on the dormers outside...
then plumbing, electrical and then insulation and drywall... its relly coming together...

Hope everyone is fine..
kim

No comments: