Sunday, October 08, 2006

I"m nesting....

Not sure why, but the 4 large totes filled with junk that have been piled in our bedroom for the past 4 months, well, I went through them today and Cleaned up.... so nice...then cleaned out my pantry and while i'm at it... lets re-do the kids room (erin and ryan are sharing a room and have no closet right now so you can imagine how it looks!!!! Yikes!
even my craft area is tidy...
so hopefully tomorrow we'll have heat hooked back up, plumbing upstairs and be ready to put an initial staircase in... so excited....
then after the inspections we can insulate and get closer to rooms upthere!!!

on a scrapping note, I didn't get that Dt I wanted... really discouraging... esp. because I sent my best cards/projects to her and until I get them back , I won't be able to try and publish them!!!!! very sad today.... some days I just wanna scream...
I have to trust that there is something out there for me and I just need to be patient with it...
nothing ever comes easy to me so I expect this area of my life won't either...
Oh well,
kids are feeling better we went to the library, playground and mall (disney store) this weekend...
hope you are all well..

kim

No comments: