Friday, October 06, 2006

very inspired today....




got to witness a little demo here.... he he... Erins room is no longer... its open and so fun!
Heat will get hooked back up Monday... and the shower is up there... took advantage of lifting it up while everything was open...
then next week, the staircase... woo hoo... only another month!!!!!!!!!!

in scrapping news, the papers will debut at memory trends this weekend and in the guides, (well,) you make recognize a few of the layouts!!! :)
I'm waiting on news for an awesome stamp company...
I really hope I get this one... this is my roots and what i really have had so much publication luck with (cards stamping, etc) Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a few things I made during a cyber crop.
peace
kim

No comments: