Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween everyone...

Here are some pics.... we both got to take the kiddos trick or treating this year and they did very well.... Ryan totally got into the saying "trick or treat" and Happy Halloween... I still had to basically do it with him but he actually enjoyed the whole experience( a first in 7 years!!!) wooo hooo!

i didn't get many photos but there are a few I'd love to share but blogger is having trouble again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so You'll just have to wait ... sorry.
I'll try emailing some
kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money