Sunday, November 26, 2006

Winding down a very restful weekend

What started off as very hectic... I am brushing ryan every 2 hours with a surgical scrub brush.. part of a protocol to help him regulate better etc...but it is very intense and since I'm the only trained person (very particular way to do this!)
I was not looking forward to 4days off in a row but its been okay and the light is at the end of the tunnel...
He does seem calmer somewhat and his eye contact adn language have improved alot!!!
the things i do for this kid, i tell you!

on scrapping news, I am finishing up my projects for dec DT and ready to begin holiday cards..will post some new stuff soon

on the homefront, christmas is up.... couldn't wait esp. since its sitting right in my living room lol
insulation and sheetrock is the plan house this week...keep your fingers crossed that we will be painting by my birthday!!!

happy sunday everyone... enjoy

kim

No comments: