Sunday, December 10, 2006

always emotional today.....

Don't know if its the weather or my age but I"m like a rollercoaster....
half happy , half sentimental....

we are going to lunch and then if I want to have cake, I'll be baking one later :( lol
I think we are spending the afternoon picking out paint.... YIppeee!!!!!!!! just kidding....
maybe I'll scrap a little, hopefully take a nap...
the other day while everyone was out, momma spent the day sending off christmas gifts (they all went out!!!!!!) , getting my drivers liscence renewed and I actually really like the pic of myself!, and then I had some time so went over to merle norman which just opened up in garden city in cranston... such a nice little shopping area, (pottery barn, gap, j jill, coldwater creek, ) all the yuppity type shops i love and I bought myself some lip pencils and makeup ... go me! its been a long time!lol
so that was sort of like my birthday present to myself...
off to get more coffee....
thanks so much for all the well wishes everyone...
have a great sunday!
and
happy birthday to my LOAD friend Marci !!!!
kim

No comments: