Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling more caught up




PLasterers are out again today to "whiten" our walls! lol

Will post pics later...

Jon and I did the christmas shopping thing yesterday while the chickens were in school and pretty much finished up our kids and neice and nephews... feels great to get it out of the way!
I have no idea what I'm buying for the teachers .... this is such a stressful thing... only two for erins school this year, but I have to get ryans 5 teachers/aides, therapists, special ed bus drivers, etc. etc.... it really adds up and i try to buy them something practical...
last year i made homemade crackers and they were nice but took up as much time and money as it would if i just made one shopping trip so who knows... but there is time for that...
now if only i could get motivated to start my cards!
lol

here are some things I have working on for my dt...
have a great day everyone!

kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Christmas journal!