Sunday, January 21, 2007

alot in my head today







and my fatigue is hit me like a brick... I just am so unmotivated and tired.... so other than the dishes and laundry (which I have to do) nothing else /nada/zilch is getting accomplished until Monday and it feels kinda nice...






we are restoring Great grandmas chest and dresser tops... the wood is an antique and after researching it a bit, Jon found out (online) that they are each worth 2 gran each! so whoever lucky people that come to stay with us will get to see it firsthand! lol






Jon left today for Boston (another ship job) so I"m wearing the weight of that extra stuff too...



One day at a time! Can't get sick over all this....






Tuesday we shall have upstairs plumbing and WEd the tile will be grouted... and can I just share how pretty its looking...



I'm going to start moving up this week....



here are some peekies


P.S. sorry pic is turned... I knew I forgot to do something! lol


No comments: