Sunday, January 21, 2007

I've been tagged

by the uber talented, super fun, crazy , mother of eight (yes, you read that right) Karen!
Thanks Karen

A= Available~ sorry, I"m taken! lol but available for my kids!
B= Best Friends~ Susan, Marisa and Victoria :)
C= Cake or pie~ angel food cake with chocolate frosting
D= Drink of choice~ iced tea, hot coffee
E= Essential item you use everyday~ computer.
F= Favorite color~ (gee, let me think! lol) uhhh... blue!
G= Gummy bears or worms~ bears.... they are addicting!
H= Hometown~ San Francisco California
I= Indulgences~ Starbucks, chocolate, shopping
J= January or February~ neither.... I love April hee hee
K= Kids and Names~ Ryan, Erin
L= Life is incomplete without? people
M= Marriage date~ April 22, 1995
N= Number of siblings~ 1 brother matt
O= Oranges or apples- apples , love all kinds!
P= Phobias or Fears~ heights, I truly get vertigo
Q= Favorite Quote~ to many to choose from I’ll share this one:•If God gives you lemons, make lemonade
R= Reason to smile~ close family, warm home, loving surroundings
S= Season~ Spring everything seems wonderful!
T= Tag 2 or 3 people~
U= Unknown fact about me~ I was voted peacemaker by my classmates in grade school
V= Vegetable you don't like~ cauliflower,,,, it just stinks!
W= Worst habit~ picking off my nail polish
X= X-rays , last year when they thought I had bronchitis
Y= Young at heart… Yes, I'll always be young at heart... but I"m only 36!
Z= Zodiac Sign - Sagittarious

No comments: