Wednesday, January 24, 2007

you get the idea....






















this is an update of our house.... We moved all our bedroom furniture upstairs yesterday and I started setting up our bedroom... still have to decorate, some drawers are being fixed and filled and can't find my bedspread!!!! lol






but you get the idea.....






It felt so funny sleeping here last night.... reminded me of my first night in Arizona in my dorm many years ago.... a new place, a big bed... (but my dorm was not that big and definitely not new and nice! lol) It will feel more real when Jon gets home...






Some pics and more to come.....






Kim






4 comments:

Laura Fiore said...

Ooooh, I love your new bedroom Kim. Looks so cozy and romantic and shiny and new! I bet it smells awesome!! LOL (I am such a smell person!) Great bold colors...just what I would expect from you! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I am de-lurking. My house looks just like yours. Well not exactly. We don't have baseboards in some of our spaces yet either! I got a big chuckle. Everything looks so fabulous. We are mid-renovation and it is so worth it!

Hugs,
Scrappin'Sher

Karlyn said...

what a great room. love all the angles.

Becky said...

beautiful. so love the colors