Monday, March 12, 2007

so I have some things to post....




been catching up on some challenges... and it feels very good to get back into a routine of sorts....


no DT commitments just fun challenges to use up my stuff.....


and of course, order some new stuff....


I was asked to be the Discovered Designer (the one to watch out for!) for April ScrapStreet online ezine... so excited about that ... and they are featuring and publishing some of my favorite pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here is what I"ve been doing lately.....


and some other news will come ina few weeks.... can't reveal just yet!
'For :Easter Frocks.... I had to use 50 pieces of chipboard!!!!!!!!! HOly Moses was that a hard challenge... it really is very tough!
For a& d I had to use 100 items on a page... easy because I counted the stars on the paper and put little circle brads through the centers of them! (cheater! :) )
off to start playing with some Easter card ideas....
Peace






No comments: