Thursday, March 22, 2007

WEll......................................

there were no phone calls :( but i"m so very excited for two personal and 1 local gal who made HOF!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivian Masket and Paula Gilarde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so many others of you that made HM etc....
Marci, wow, great things to happen to LOAD girls!


I have a few great layouts to share ... that have been "on reserve" so that is the positive side of this all....

I took a 31/2 hour nap today!!!!!!!! Good for me and actually feel kinda rested now!

No desire to scrap lately... lots of fun things on my mind and I'm just trying to take it easy and take care of my health!

Kids are good..... Jon has had the stomach virusthat has been going around.... poor man... and poor us... (he is such a big baby when he's sick)

Off to get dinner going!
Kim

No comments: