Sunday, April 29, 2007

ssssssooooooo tired......

I had a long but very fun day yesterday... stamping, shopping, visiting and a night out with nana watching Manhattan at the Bay.... High School play with Broadway theme, talent ... wow, are these kids dynamic... the shows are always so fun!
Then we went to a few rooms for food and drink.... and were home by 11pm.... Only to be awaken at 1 am by Ry getting sick downstairs.... still don't know how I recognize that sound while sleeping... just a mom thing, I guess....
Anyways we've been up and taking cat naps all day..... I don't do well with little sleep....
so he is staying home with me tomorrow just to keep my eyes on him.... he stopped vomiting and is drinking watered down juice and milk.... doesn't yet have an appetite.....
something so scary though about taking care of a little sickling that can't talk.... makes it that much more scary!
It will be an early bedtime for mommy and friends tonight!!!!!!!

PS. I was also so excitedto get a call last night from Deb Mitchell from Scrap Talk a huge scrap site.... She wondered if I was still interested in being on their design team!!!!!!!!!! How exciting to come home to that phone message!!!!!!
Peace ....

Kimo

No comments: