Friday, April 06, 2007

thanks to everyone

for all the support, messages and well wishes....
I"m doing okay.... went in for the D&C yesterday.... no complications but this time I had alot of pain/cramping after.... I think my body is already coming out of the pregnancy faster than it did before... I slept really good last night and am up and around this am....
we are just taking it easy...
My neighbor is doing a egg hunt for the kids today next door and we will color eggs tonight....
We are celebrating Easter Saturday since Jon has to work all day Sunday....

One day at a time.... didn't mourn this much yet.... I actually wished i knew someone with a baby... just feel like holding one now....

thanks again friends and family for all the support.... its what helps me get through this....

Kim

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Thinking of you, Kim! Brings back some tearful memories for me too. It is definately not an easy thing to go through. HUGS!!!