Monday, May 21, 2007

had an amazing time....

this weekend....
Saturday we went to a local farm that has been running and still "takes place" in the 17oo's with period costumes, etc.
They had a sheep shearing event and we watched the ewes get haircuts.. lol Ryan and Mia (both with sensory issues and don't allow haircuts themselves... were not impressed) but the rest of us loved it and the girls (Naomi and ERin got to hold a 3 week old angora bunny... precious)
Victoria and I cracked up at the bleating sheep... they curled their tongues and said baaaaa so loud... all the grown ups were hysterical!

Sunday I went to lss Right at Home Scrapbooking to take a class with my favorite scrappers of all time.... Angelia Wiggington. She is so darling... so super talented and as nice in real life as she is online....
I really think that if we lived closer, I would be friends with her... I loved the little tag book she taught us....
I"m on the laptop tonight so I'll post pics of everything tomorrow....
Getting excited for my dads visit.. tomorrow.... Yeah!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see him. Having company is like taking a mini vacation too!
SEe ya... and hopefully I'll get details of the next A muse challenge looking forward to that... may have to buy some new stamps to get motivated... if I could find em! lol
peace,
kimo

No comments: