Sunday, June 24, 2007

latest round of cards...






















and thats all i've done this week... I caught a cruddy sinus type thingy and soo soo run down... mile fever, fatigue... ahhh the usual ... love my chronic fatigue abilities... if it was a super power I'd be fatigue girl and get to sleep all the time in order to save the world... (okay , maybe the allergy medicine is kicking in) any hoo...












here is the round for this weeks challenge to celebrate anything other than the usual.... would have had much more fun with this if I was in any mood to celebrate! lol
all my stamps are from a muse.... only two more weeks to amuse a palooza... it should be so fun... check out to see if your store is hostin this... I may be headed to the cape as the local store isn't participating (which really surprises me!) I may have to make a Bella art trip to buy some stamps anyway!

No comments: