Monday, July 30, 2007

I stayed up way too late

this weekend and threw my back out (either from reading the last of Harry POtter... ( couldn't put it down) or cleaning the house... )
but I"m in some bad pain... I need to head out and be a few lumbar supports for around the house and some throw pillows for the couches...

I participated in a cyber crop over at one of my favorite sites Self Addressed and as usual Georgia, Jenn and the team over there always have the most exciting challenges ... I just love that site! and I did over 12 projects this weekend...
still finishing up two little mini albums too!

Off to the grocery with Erin today... and then home to do Erins laundry... (did I mention that we cleaned the house YESTERDAY! but with ERins room... 90% of her mess is dirty clothes... ugh! that girl ! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew OWEN>>>>>>>
Love you little guy...cannot wait to see you in December!

Happy Monday...

Kim

No comments: