Friday, July 06, 2007

Ryan was only home....

for 10days this time.. but wow, was I ready for him to head back.... we did alot of fun stuff and I always feel so bad that he has to go to school year round but I know how much he enjoys the structure (and needs it) and as many pics as I use, schedules I plan and places we go... being home is just not the environment that is easiest for him and it breaks my heart . I'm just glad that he enjoys doing both.... so Monday after he got on the bus... Erin and I did absolutely nothing together... watched a movie... played little people toys, and store (she thought my customer impressions were hysterical)
and its a great day of recovery and new routine... and Ryan did great back teachers said he is very happy and willing to participate....
Today, we (Ryan included) after school went into the pool and just vegged in the backyard... so nice...
and now the thunder is rumbling very loudly... love summer storms! so we are headed back inside and finishingsome laundry....
Tonight Ill scrap as I have some cards to make for a muse challenge (we are down to the wire!) and my Studio Calico kit came and It kit pay it forward kit came last week and I've been so busy I haven't had time to play... cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

Also, I finished up 7 new layouts for a big contest over at Scrapbook.com.... Lucky 7 contest... I can't post em here but you can head over there and check em out... Let me know what you think.... and keep your fingers crossed for me too! lol
Peace...
Kimo

No comments: