Wednesday, August 22, 2007

challenge 1




for the me challenge... and just painting makes me feel so much better about myself as an artist! Takes me back to my roots!


Need to paint more...




Here is my cover of the "me" book I'm doing for a challenge blog I mentioned before...




and our first assignment is to "HOnestly, I believe..."




and I went with how we all have a need to be heard, validated and recognized.... lately this has been hitting me alot... between the great challenges as a special needs mother, just being a typical mother to ERin and not making some coveted design teams that I"ve been trying out for...


One at a time those things are just things... some quick blows, others a little more devastating.. but all lumped together ( in the same week, mind you) it stings alot.... so I journaled about it and I feel better... moving on and playing around with some basic art supplies... my roots...

No comments: