Saturday, September 01, 2007

an awesome time...

at my neighbors party this afternoon....
They hired a band... had tons of neighbors, co workers... tons of food... a pool, everything was so well organized... this is their 10th Labor day bash in a row!!!!!!! Wow, so fun... such an amazing group of people... everyone loved Ryans, standing up , flapping and walking out in front of the band... so many people kept telling us ... don't leave because of him... he's enjoying it... but we never leave because of Ryan... he loves parties.. Jon had to work tonight and I never feel quite right staying at things like that without him... just as good because this is one tired momma! Erin bounced in the big moon bounce thing and saw a few classmates .
We have alot to do to get ready for school this Tuesday... lots of laundry and rest!

On a scrappy note, I am committed to participating in Bad Girls kits Top Designer contest, the Last Scrapper STanding for the DAres and a few monthly ones to keep me busy from thinking about that the kids are in school full day and I need something to occupy myself.

Time to take it easy and rest.... have a wonderful night everyone...

Kim

No comments: