Thursday, September 13, 2007

I swear.....random thoughts....




I am busier now, than I was during summer with two kids home... if that is possible.... my lists are super long... so I've been sneaking in an extra 15 minutes for naps here and there...




lots today....


did a few layouts... still doing the Shimelle everyday class and logging /making a page of a lesson I learned every day... loving that!




we got a new printer... so great... and so nice to NOT have to shut down the computer each time I print something! lol




laundry is caught up (almost!) and I just have to clean our bedroom (ongoing)




allergies are horrible... Jon is recovering from a HORRIBLE sinus infection... he was in alot of pain!


We are preparing for Ryans dental surgery on the 21st...




Budget is great... on track for the month... this is very very tough but sooooo worth it! I will be feeling happy on Oct 1st as a fresh month starts!






Taking care of The Violets cat Chloe this week... so super cute... and since we cannot have a cat with our allergies, etc... we get to go play, visit, feed, etc... and then come home ! lol Good for ERin




Erin is doing soccer so cute... Jon is assistant coach...Love that he is involved.. good for them!




Missing mom soooooooooooooooooo much lately... my sadness comes and goes... but lately it has stuck with me alot... wishing I could watch Johnny Carson or Letterman and just listen to her crack up... I miss her laughing... it was so fun and contagious... need to find some people out here who can make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!




think I"m headed to the book store one of these days to just sit, have a coffee and find some books that I need to read to make me think differently.. feel like buying some inspiration through books..






Excited for October... its very chilly at nights here and my neighbor brought over a Bread pudding this morning as they are leaving for vacation and wanted to use up some stuff... well... can I just tell you how wonderful the smell of the house is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my ... cinnamon, raisins, warmth.... feels good... I had to sneaka taste.. can't wait for tonight!!!! lol sooo yummmy




I leave with peace in my heart today... and the allergy medicine is kicking in so I'm off for a cat nap! lol


peace,


Kimo

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Super cute LOs!