Friday, October 12, 2007

in honor of my mom

this October... since its Breast Cancer Awareness Month and all.... I decided not to contribute again to a organization (even though funding is still needed!) or do another walk that tends to really depress me... I cry the entire time doing it... I decided I would honor her by doing what she used to nag me to do which was to take care of myself... and my health...
I joined Curves...
http://curves.com/
so proud of myself and very excited to get started on a positive, quick, no excuse type workout... and ready to change how I feel about myself, my body and my health...

Here's to you momma!

Kim

2 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

i think that is a *fabulous* idea!!!

Jen Gallacher said...

I can't think of a better way to honor your Mom than to take care of yourself. Beautiful idea!!