Friday, November 30, 2007

I think I"m actually done











with holiday shopping.... never in my life have I been done by Dec 1st! wow, how exciting... don't want to make it a habit cause I actually like going out during dec and stopping into Starbucks for a Peppermint Latte.... but since we are leaving on the 18th to head to Arizona... it will make life less stressed this year to have one big thing to have crossed off my to do list!








Here are some recent projects I've been working on... all that shopping gives me no time to scrap so I look forward to being able to do that a bit more now!



Also, there are still some spots left for the Dec 3rd class that I'm teaching at Scrapbooking Plus More (10 am-12) $15... you can sign up at the store ...
we are gonna play with alcohol inks, embossing (both heat and dry), dye based vs pigment inks, paint daubers, etc... and make 6-8 cards...
please sign up... I will be raffling off a Rak during the class too... and think how exciting to have 8 holiday cards done!
we are providing all the stamps, inks, and paper for this... just show up and go home with some fun goodies!
kim-I"ll post the examples later on...




1 comment:

TessaAnnWatte said...

Hello.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your kind words about my online class for Right At Home Scrapbooking. It was so fun to create.
I hope you are able to take it! While it would be more fun to teach ya about this book in person, this should work great!
I hope you had a nice weekend. Enjoy your week. :) ---Tessa Ann