Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Im so organized this year...

because I have made three holiday organizers! lol The one pictured is one of two for the lss Scrapbooking plus More.... mine is very prettty too... pinks, blues (of course!) and white....
Feeling like getting in the holiday spirit, but not wanting to let go of Fall either...
My November Cards box came with MMe pp goodies galore... and of course, my card!

busy making Christmas cards, shopping online (I'm almost done!) and we set up the tree and decorated the house....

this week will be raking leaves, cleaning up my scrap space and figuring out how I'm gonna take all the gifts on the airplane! yikes..lol

be back soon with some projects

kim

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog today! No, actually I live in upstate NY...so the Right at Home store would probably be about 3 hours from me, but I would love to go there some day! She found me on-line and asked me to do a monthly card kit for her! We don't have an LSS here anymore at all..unfortunately. I really miss it! Love your work, by the way!
Well, have a great rest of the week!
Dani