Friday, January 25, 2008

someone talk me out of it....











heee heee heee.. please!!!!!!!!????? A scrappy friend... please tell me why Im crazy and all of a sudden inspired to compete (once again) for Creating Keepsakes HOF!!! Why Why must I torture myself like this??? lol but I really do have some great ideas this year if only I can sit down and finish the layouts.. they are all started, info written up etc... but I always feel like I just have to wait for the deadline (in case I might drastically improve in the next two weeks/! lol)




I never have a chance in h e double hockey sticks but you never know... I mean 2 LOAD friends of mine won last year so maybe, huh???




I've also been like a crazy woman totally into hybrid scrapping lately... how come you digi ladies never talked me into this before... I just downloaded like 4 awesome kits and printed out all kinds of papers, embellies etc... and the fonts... wow... how exciting to have that instant gratification!




I really need to get back into everyday scrapbooking...




















... I have read them both and they both change the way I scrap....




LOve them as an artist and highly recommend reading and re reading them...




speaking of Ali... on her blog, she is doing this cool weekend project thing ...check it out http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/




.. I printed out my book pages and will love doing this!








since its been awhile... here is some recent work...

No comments: