Friday, January 11, 2008

what has been










occupying my mind lately is Autism stuff and Ry..... He has this rash (from a virus?? that is lingering) and of course it would be a novel to write all about what an ordeal it is to be co-ercing/forcing/convincing him into taking some Benadryl as directed from the physician...






the joy is that Jon surprised us and came home for two days in between this two week trip so that was very helpful .






All this has made me get busy filling out the million and one forms necessary (not to mention the essay) I"m writing to finish up the application for respite care...






Not looking forward to having peoples in my home again but its time.... we are all feeling very burdened... and I know Ryan will benefit from services (extra) in the end... its all just soooo hard.. no matter which way we choose!












I really have managed to keep up with my to do lists, and my word... intergrate....






I am continually taking in all the info in my brain.. writing it down... and doing... and it feels good...






some things making me happy lately....






this little mug I found at CVS... comes with its own spoon.... LOVE IT!
























































































lots and lots of card making lately....




peace,


Kim




















No comments: