Tuesday, January 08, 2008

wonderment....















I can't believe its been a week since I last posted! Yikes... where does the time go???





well, with the kids back to school, me back at Curves working out, Jon heading out of town and Ryan with a mysterious rash... life kinda got in the way...





I have been doing so many things and still managing to do my responsibilities, rest and relax too...





I chose my word for the year......Integrate...(not interrogate) as my husband jokes! lol





But integrate.... mix, mingle, do, advocate,combine etc.... and I think its a great focusing and positive word for this year and I'm definitely living up to the challenge with that....










Here are my projects for Scrap Diner DT January....... ps. did I say how much I love that place??? She sent me a bunch of 7 gypsies, and Daisy D's stuff... how me is that??!!!!





So, it was pretty easy making some awesome stuff when you get sent some awesome product to work with!





thanks for peeking and I promise to come back BEFORE another week is up! lol

No comments: