Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YOU have to check out....

Pink Paislee's new site and community... all of us are stalking stores waiting for this new product to come out.

Rebecca cross (formerly of create my keepsake) is part of this venture and I'm so excited... cmk is like the first online store I ever ordered from.

anyhoo... they have awesome printed papers, darling stamps and this whimsical font for their stickers.. very unique and fun and pretty much everyone who is anyone has had some of this product and created just wonderful things...
so naturally, I can't wait to get some in the store (sherine ordered some at scrap-diner... I will let everyone know here when its in!)

anyway, if you are a scrapper,head on over and check out my page. If you sign up, let me know so I can add you to my friends list!

http://livepink.ning.com/profile/KimFAucher?viewAsOther=1

peace,
kim

No comments: