Monday, March 03, 2008

so.....

its been a fun weekend... friday night was the class with Kelly Goree... and I took no pictures but lots of fun.. did two layouts, won a pack from basic Greys new cupcake collection... not even out in stores yet! and had a blast buying some new stuff which is always fun in my book! lol

saturday was a crazy, gymnastics, play date, birthday party, soccer, etc type day... and I was exhaused...

sunday ryan's cough was yuckky so we took the day to stay home and get rested up, laundry, laundry and more laundry!

today, Im playing catch up... office day, etc...

I did this altered wall hanging for our monthly altered project challenge over at scrap-diner.
Sherine just got these new papers in from GCD studios... they are an awesome new manufacturer that just debuted at cha last month... their stuff is so incredibly pretty and unique...
two of us have projects with their papers in the gallery right now if you want to peek!

my wall hanging

and Jans fun project using another of their lines:
her cute project

later i will post my cards from CPS 52 and 53 and some more vintage fun yumminess of tags I completed for marisa's store...
peace and don't have a manic monday...

kim

No comments: