Sunday, April 06, 2008

DT stuff for Scrap-Diner April






I"m a little sad because I think this will be my last DT work for sher...term ends april 30th... don't even get me started... Im already sad and grieving... this has been the best experience...
sherine the owner, is amazing.. and the gals there are all friendly, professional and funny as can be. but enough for now...

I forgot to tell you I did get a design team position for MY SKETCH WORLD with the awesome lucy Chesna (whom I originally met at Scrap-Diner) see... all good things start at the diner!

Here are my april projects...
our theme for this month is :
vendor sponsor: Cosmo cricket
song inspiration: One week by the bare naked ladies...
and>>>>>>

the challenge blast is coming back....!!!!!!!!!!

April 11th -20th!!! wooot.. cannot wait.. some really fun inspiring stuff planned.. hope you all join us!

peace!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful layouts. So many wonderful scrappy blogs out here so little time!

Lea L. said...

Super cute projects!! Great job!

~Lea

KT said...

Your pumping them pages out!!! :-)

karen akaliz said...

love the los and cards! was bummed to hear about the diner. that sucks. at least we can still stock up at the store!

congrats on the dt position. i'll have to check that one out!