Saturday, June 14, 2008

bag me with a spoon...


okay, nothing from the 80's... just remembering that silly phrase...

Here is a bag I did for a hero arts challenge... using their stamps...
papers are scenic route and pink paislee..

tfl


on a more serious note... I just wanted to ask everyone to keep The family of tim russert from NBC's Meet the Press in mind this Fathers day... I am very sad to hear of his passing. I really admired him. Not only was he a wonderful journalist , I found him fascinating as a memory story teller. His book about his father is a tribute and inspiration for all us who scrapbook...He shares his story so well...
He will be missed!


also, I already sent out cards and gifts but a very happy fathers day daddy!!!!
also, hope all dad's have a wonderful day... relax and be taken care of by your family!!!

and Happy fathers day to Jon and papa too!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Darling bag!