Friday, June 20, 2008

Not great at....







this blogging thing.... I need to get better... maybe summer will allow me to just relax more in the mornings and post a bit more!??

THis is the last week of school for the kiddos and between special lunches, field days, teachers gifts, birthday parties, neighborhood play dates etc.... Im ready for summer to come so we can just "do nothing"...

Today Erin and I are making a calendar of all that we want to do this summer and then we are able to check off our list as we do it...

I have my own lists of things Im trying to accomplish....:)

Scrappy related... been busy working on a number of projects I can't share quite yet but hopefully soon!

Today Im sharing some extra layouts and cards that were done... JUST BECAUSE ... lol Love getting those done and some pics of the chickens enjoying summer!

peace

kimo

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love the dog superhero layout. Funky colours. It's great that he allows you to dress him up like that - a goodsport!