Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gotta love Denny's



its the only place in all of New England you can actually get Sourdough bread toast.... so I ordered it and bleh!


Nothing beats the real stuff... Suki... please send me some... Im in a serious withdrawal for real bread!

After witnessing a very loud for a Sunday morning..light saber fight amongst the kids....

(as witnessed by above pic... Erin running... sans light saber which was confiscated by the larger "kid") insert rolling of eyes...;)




WE managed to waste like 4 hours between Denny's, Wal Mart and Toy's r us... gotta love that!





Eyeing some new WII games... although I seriously would rather buy new supplies or a cute pair of boots...





much better day today... thinking of Aleida.. her family and all my scrapbooking friends I have met... you all have gotten me through so much... I appreciate how supportive you all have been of my work, as well as getting me so many tough times as well... I hope to meet a few of you this year if I can get to CHA in California ?? We'll see... a few months to think about it...





totally avoiding ALL domesticated activities... do you think I could actually boycott the laundry??





I was able to load a few new things in to my ETSY shop ... check it out if you get the chance...





take care my friends...


Kim

1 comment:

Laura Fiore said...

HA! Been awhile since anyone's drug me to Denny's! If you come to CHA, I'll bring the sourdough! It would be awesome to meet you for real!