Monday, September 22, 2008

Mostly back

trying to figure out how I got sooo sick so fast and recovered just as quick... but its all good now!


I am spending today with "the big kid" home as well... which means... lots of laundry... ehh hmm (his) will get done ;)

I am trying to make a grocery list and plan some meals to feed this family and am just so unmotivated....


Some good news... I made it another round to Bad GIrls academy.... here is my layout for round 2 and we find out our assignments for 3 this afternoon
HOpefully I will have some pumpkin muffins made this week and my fall decor up...
Happy first day of Autumn!
KIm

6 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

gorgeous layout kim! Congrats on making it to another round.

Laundry here today too. bleckkk. :)

NancyJones said...

CONGRATS loveeeee that layout girl! Glad you are feelin better :)

Suzie Webb said...

Congrats on making it through another round...beautiful layout :)

Susan Beth said...

Glad you are feeling better! Wonderful layout - and congrats on making it to next round. I'll be pulling for you! And Pumpkin muffins sounds fantastic!

Chris said...

lovely layout. glad you are feeling better :D

Staci said...

Gorgeous layout, Kim! Big congrats on making it to round two! I've had fun looking around your blog :-)