Friday, September 12, 2008

random stuff today

surprise surprise... I know...

1. thinking of my friends in Galveston/Houston.. please be safe... don't try and tough it out... and keeping my fingers crossed that JOn does not get called to assist again... another two weeks alone... another 2 weeks of wondering and worrying about him. I know that sounds selfish but I just am not ready this time...


2.its dreary rainy and grey today... missing California sooomuch... that sun...but on a more positive note I am loving that the tree tips are orange and look burnt... sun kissed and pumpkins are surrounding porches... hay rides booking fast and the crisp air... New England in Fall is to die for... everyone needs to experience this!! Hint... Suki... aren't you do for a visit? We have an extra room now! :)


3. lounging around today on the couch with Getty... lazy ole beagle... she just rests on my lap while I am on the laptop.... thinking of napping and writing...been doing lots of that too!


4. getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow.. selling some of my goods..


5. might have to head to the coffee shop this afternoon for a bit of pick me up... bring my camera and capture some fun things...


6. was honored and excited to see this yesterday.... she is so sweet and amazing ... and has been so validating of my work...I really hope to see her store sometime when I am up in Portland next time. If only I could get back up to the NOrthwest.. Im overdue to visit Matt and Karen and the other Matt and Jaime... ;) I feel a trip coming on next year???

anyhoo... told you I was random today... here is why I'm smiling...check out her blog.. http://suzannewebb.typepad.com/my_weblog/ arrow down a bit ;)


and this is the award I was given... I'll be back later with my picks for my fave blogs.. Thanks again Suzanne












7. wanting to go out to get the newest season of Smallville (or the office??? can't decide) I love Smallville so much but don't think I can take another season of teen angst!!! Just so not into life or death.. passion... drama... blah... bored with that!


okay... be back with some of my fave blogs to check out... lots of inspiration, eye candy and fuzzy feelings ...

Kimo

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Kim, enjoy your "lazy" day! Congrats on your award! :)

Suzie Webb said...

Your day sounds heavenly Kim...I love my sunshine, but I love a gray day once in awhile too, what better excuse to stay in and scrap all day!? It's supposed to be in the 90's here this week-end. Want to come visit, and we could play at the store??? :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

great blog title! ;) Sounds like all good random stuff though. I have friends in TX too that have been on my mind and in my prayers a lot today.

Have a great weekend.

denine zielinski said...

Dreary, rainy, and lazy here, too. Sometimes I need a day liek this, though. It makes me feel like it's okay to sit around and do nothing!