Thursday, September 11, 2008

super busy day...


I feel very productive today... great after having 2 sitting around doing nothing days!

Jon is scuba diving today and then he works tonight so I'm sure the studio light will be lit!

still reading and doing the Artist way... and its necessary for me... cannot believe how much I let get in the way of my creativity! It truly amazes me!


Here is my layout entry for Bad Girls Academy Top Designer competition... this challenge was all about layering techniques... I used transparencies, cardstock, pattern papers, rub ons, stamps..flowers... you name it :)

this page is very much my style... very me (literally, too;) )

enjoy


Kim

5 comments:

Nat said...

Awesome page- I wish you good luck for the competition !!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great page Kim! Love that pic of you and all the great layering.

Norma Kennedy said...

Fabulous layout and wish you the best in the Bad Girls contest. I signed up and completely forgot about it. Maybe next time.

Suzie Webb said...

Love your new page Kim! Good luck with the contest.
You'll have to visit my blog to see a little honor I gave you, it's clear at the bottom :)
Suzie

chelemom said...

Good luck!!! This is really gorgeous!!!