Saturday, September 13, 2008

whom to choose...


to give the award to.... hmm... seriously, I love so many gals blogs...

so I already told you about me receiving it from this lady: http://www.suzannewebb.typepad.com/ Suzanne.. you are awesome!















Now its my turn to play:

Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated


1.this gal.. Im so surprised that she hasn't already been given this... and if you have Dina.. you get one again.. this one defines artist to me : Dina Wakely



2.This gal... because not only is she an amazing artist... lives in San Francisco... she has become a great online friend to me Laura Fiore



3.another gal Im so impressed with... not only is her work amazing... she is so personally motivating and strong for me too! And her love of butterflies has me sold!

Christine Middlecamp



4. My favorite scrapbooker ever Iris... such beautiful work... and I go to hear the song too! ;)



5. If you don't know what altered art is... go here: http://analteredstate.blogspot.com/

Seriously, Cindy is the queen... a god of altering stuff... and its all her fault I now love hybrid scrapbooking ;)


6. another online friend... whose work amazes me... I've been lucky enough to serve on a few design teams with her and she does things with pattern paper and supplies that just astonish you! Such fun inspiration... http://raebellus.blogspot.com/ Thanks Rae!


7. another girlie I was lucky enough to serve on a design team with... her photography is stunning... her pics of food make me crave!!!! She is also super funny and totally makes me want to be young and move back to Cali.... Caroline , your blog rocks!


Please check these gals out... they are a super group of inspiration.... Thanks girls for getting me into the studio!


Kim

4 comments:

Cindyg said...

I am so totally flattered! THANK YOU so much!!! I always enjoy seeing your stuff too Kim!

Raechelle said...

wow Kim, I am beyond words, you are just too kind. Thank you for your wonderful words!
Rae

Caroline said...

awww!!! you are too sweet, kim! thanks for nominating me :)

iris said...

Wow I flattered! Thanks so much for this Kim!