Sunday, October 19, 2008

a week in my life



































































album is finished... what surprised me was how inspiring it was to gather, collect,photograph and jot notes all week... so many more page ideas from this... Loving the idea that no matter what goes on in our lives, we all have important stories to tell...
I chose my favorite color scheme of the moment... very us as a family too... kept my pictures in black and white for unity and my style of handwritten, jotted note style journaling, etc...
After completing it, I have gone back and wrote more stories from the week included in a envelope /memorabilia pocket...
Thanks to Ali Edwards for the inspiration for this... please check out her blog ( I have her blog linked in "my favorite blogs" section to the right) to see the many other examples of peoples weeks in their lives... so beautiful and so fun to see how different and yet very much the same we all are!
thanks for peeking
Kim











3 comments:

Blue said...

I am too much like works. So cool-how its beautiful. God bless you... I hope You can make a more beautiful Imagene world.
artist-Blue

Blue said...

I am too much like your works & little shop. So cool-how its beautiful. God bless you... I hope You can make a more beautiful Imagene world.
artist-Blue

Zarah said...

Wow... It's beautiful!!