Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Recovery weekend




to you all..!!!!


The pies are gone, and we had a (better than thanksgiving) turkey sandwich yesterday...


The dinner was a success... a few not so great things but wonderful enough!! I took yesterday off and pretty much just lounged around the house...




I received this in my email from Right at Home scrapbooking.. (my lss)


"We're also welcoming in some lucky ladies that have received a Special Invitation to our Holiday Party. You're in for a Christmasy treat today full of wonderful projects that are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit!"


hmm... wonder what they have up their sleeves?? lol so I will sneak out for a few hours to day and hopefully come home and clean up my yard...


I can't put up holiday decor next week with fall looking front lawn... kwim?


Hope everyone is loosened their belts and resting up!




Peace


Kim


3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Sounds like fun, glad you had a good weekend!

NancyJones said...

SOUNDS LIKE YALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY! lots of yummy eating too hehe! I understand what you mean I wish it would cool off some more so I can get in teh christmas spirit!

happydays525 said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!