Tuesday, November 25, 2008

rainy day today..........

and I feel like doing absolutely NOTHING!! but Im cooking Thanksgiving dinner here so I can't just be sitting around like this!
My hands look like this... filled with paint and glitter and it makes me happy to see them like that but its time to go and clean...
I am finishing up some art journal pages... I have a few posted in my MY Space photo gallery and will share them here later on this week...
If you are travelling... be safe and I look forward to spending time with family and friends here eating to our hearts content!
Peace
Kim

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Oh yes!!! I TOTALLY love the feel of glitter and glue all over me and my room. Funny, when I work with glitter I can find it all over my house!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kim!

deola said...

hello!!!