Friday, November 21, 2008

so moved











today... and inspired by my surroundings... the coffee smells extra good... my hair smells awesome.. don't know why? Its not new shampoo?? lol




Maybe its the super brisk frigid weather we are in right now that has awakened my senses...




Feel like getting in the holiday mood... I know... don't throw tomatoes at me! Its too early but I did this little doo dad while sipping a peppermint mocha at Starbucks the other day... (did you know they were already there!?)




The problem is that I keep eating all the chocolate right out of it... Lord, I need some restraint with coffee and chocolate! lol








Have a great day my friends..








Kim

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOL you crack me up! I have been eating all the chocolate too. Gotta stop making all these gifts. Adorable cone btw. Very, very pretty!

Lorrie said...

that is adorable, and I totally GET you on the chocolate and coffee thing. I've been in the Holiday spirit here for at least 2 weeks! ha! Good to see I finally have some company! =)