Tuesday, November 11, 2008

soooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!





























to have stayed away so long!







I had one very sick hubbie totake care of... He is better now and out hunting today so I thought I'd pop in and share some things I've been working on!







Lots of little embellishments/ornaments for my Etsy shop... aren't they cute?... all glittered up and painted and layered... just the way I like em! ;)







Now I am going to spend the week working on Holiday cards... boy its coming fast... can you feel it?














We spent this morning as a family before the man went off hunting... going out to breakfast... one of our favorite traditions... What have you all done this holiday?







I see many of you have been busy as well.. which is why I"ve been so inspired to scrap, create and make art... some wonderful creations out there!!!














All these items are available at my shop.... also read the announcement about shipping... a bit of a gift since the budgets run tight! ;)







Happy Day , my sweet online friends... and I'll keep better in touch.. I promise!














Kimo







7 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Very very cute!

Scrapper Mom said...

Sorry your DH was sick, but I'm guessing that he feels better if he's hunting. Those are some adorable ornaments and embellies! especially love the glitter ones :)

Susan Beth said...

I am working on Christmas cards too, and yes I can feel how quickly the holidays are approaching!

Stacey Michaud said...

LOVE those embellishments! Nice and layering, and shiny like I like them!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Such lovely ornaments! Definitely putting me in the holiday mood. :)

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Wow - I love all your pretty, pretties!! You've definitely inspired me!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful ornaments, you have a wonderful etsy! Glad everyone is feeling better.