Thursday, December 04, 2008

a bit of randomness...

today...
we went to see Quantum of Solace... Not as bad as I thought it would be... I still think Daniel Craig is butt ugly and Jon and I get into massive arguments about that!!! rofl... ( I think Jon has a bit of a man crush!! lol
He is just NOt my type... ;(
still surprised that Twilight beat it opening weekend though as the effects in Bond movies are incredible!

I really really need a hair cut... it went from a fashionable stacked bob to a bit like Dora needing a haircut!!!

NO day care this week as Mia is having a tough time transitioning to the new schedule... oy.. I was really counting on that money for Christmas gifts.. oh well...

Getty is really bugging me today... she begs all the time.. stupid beagle... wish they could turn off their noses when they are on a lead for something!!

I think Im definitely paranoid... I keep thinking I see a friend of mine (who it would be impossible to see) yet I keep seeing him places I go... wierd!

Better day today with Ryan... more quiet and settled.... he is open to some sensory things too which helps us all... otherwise, he had been on such a great roll... reading, focusing... etc... this always happens with these kids... just when they are doing great... boom... they lose skills etc... so frustrating... oh well... what can I do?

Scrapbooks Etc came today... love when the mags come... makes the day that much better!! what a pathetic life I have, huh? ;)

working on Christmas cards... Im up to at least 25 new ones... but I have to make like 150!!!
burning the night oil until Christmas for that!!!

Now that i"m all talked out, I m gonna take my poor sorry self out for a coffee! Love that peppermint mocha creamer.... my little escape from the crazy stuff.

until next time
peace
kim

2 comments:

Emeka Amakeze said...

For being first here, u owe me a beautiful christmas card.

happydays525 said...

Mmmmm...peppermint mocha sounds delish!