Monday, December 29, 2008

cleaning up

The first major cleaning after the Christmas frenzy! I swear we have more toys now than Toys r us!!!
Our family is still out visiting and we are laughing so hard that my sides hurt...

I spent the greater part of Sunday and today installing I tunes to our computers, the new Photoshop elements that I just put off till now! lol etc etc....

Feels good to get caught up again... even though I still am eating Christmas cookies for dinner ! The holidays are not quite over yet! ;P


I uploaded some pics to the other computer but haven't gotten them "cleaned up" yet... will post here when I do...
HOping to play with my Slice too and create something fun... really missing that!!

Peace all and I'll be back with something pretty to share real soon!

Kim

No comments: