Wednesday, December 17, 2008

good news





here... Jon is still on the mend... we decided to exchange our Christmas gifts for each other early since he is off of work , I figured he would want to "play" with his new toy...
I got him a computer PC game with lots of guns, monsters and death.. bleh! lol
I was given a Making Memories SLICE!!!! wow, I must have been good... or maybe Santa had a 50% off coupon for AC MOORE??? lol anyhows... I am having fun today as we play with our toys... heee.. sooo much other stuff to do but its nice for us to take the time now since once his family arrives and kids are off of school... it will be pretty chaotic... tis the season, right?

I have some spectacular news to share with you all... I am very excited but I cannot quite give the details away until Friday !!! I will report in as soon as I am allowed to share the news! Hee... its hard to wait because I am very excited.... (scrapbooking related news...... in case any one was getting other ideas! lol)

Have a great day... here are some more things that have been keeping me busy
peace
Kim

No comments: