Friday, January 23, 2009

wow.. where did the week go?

I can't believe its already been another week... time is just moving too fast for me..
Im finally able to share my design team work for Right at Home...
YOu can see everyones creations in the gallery here: http://rightathomescrapbooking.ning.com/... go to gallery and design team creations...
Here are mine..








I got to play with some Basic Grey Wassail... I didnt' have it for holidays and am just not motivated to create any more holiday projects so I did a few different themes using it... its a great rich looking line....












Also, I played with Fancy Pants Arctic Chill.... This line is very pretty... again... subtle distressing, rich tones... very pretty !!

My pictures are always so vibrant with color, I turned em bl/wht so they wouldnt' scream against these pretty papers!
be back soon... I promise with some love theme things... my studio is full of red/white/pink and glitter I love it!
peace
Kimo

No comments: