Friday, February 27, 2009

in a spring frame of mind CPS sketches

These two are CPS 104 inspired

these two are inspired from CARD Patterns sketch 3

and ignoring the forecasters call for sn0w this weekend!!! I b ought some of this gorgeous new line exclusively at Michaels called Chloes Closet by Making Memories... the colors just scream spring to me and it makes me very happy on these gloomy last days of winter in New England...
I created these cards using card patterns and CPS sketch 104.... very great to get the inspiration kickin...

3 comments:

Jenn N said...

Great cards, all of them. I have enjoyed your blog today.

Linda Beeson said...

Love what you did with that CPS sketch! Two cards - how cool and the other are wonderful too.

Charity Hassel said...

pretty stuff! thanks for using the cps sketch!